Sunday, May 21, 2017

TEENBART

BABY GOT ARSE(nic) - A TEENBART EXCLUSIVE

May 21, 2017
By Raven Apigo

What is up with all of this arsenic lately? Like clearly its all connected, but like no one is really doing anything? First that gross Russian ambassador dude died, then my homegirl Hillary's husband died with traces of arsenic in his system? And now all those Estonians are being found bottoms up? Like I'm not saying this is totally a ploy by some evil people to just mess up this world, but like it kinda is? I hadn't even like heard of arsenic until all of these people died from it. Honestly, it's probably just being orchestrated by Putin to have a reason to invade Estonia and take over. But like that's just my opinion. Follow me on Twitter @angstyteen99 !! :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment