Sunday, May 21, 2017

Petrov to Run for President

Albert Petrov Announces Candidacy for President of Estonia

Albert Petrov, the Mayor of Narva, has recently announced that he will be running for the position of President of Estonia.

Regarding his candidacy, Petrov released this statement:

"With the people of Estonia in my heart, I am proud to announce my candidacy for the Estonian presidency. It's time for new leadership in the country that I love!

I have several platform points for an Estonia that is not only more prosperous, more generous, and a true world leader, but also an Estonia that serves all Estonians. I'm calling for an immediate election as a referendum of the current president.

As my first act as a candidate, I am deploying members of my militia to save the thousands of Estonians currently being held in illegitimate and unjust camps. It's time to free our people from the camps that have unjustly brought suffering to so many of my countrymen.

I am here for Estonia. I am here for you.

Albert Petrov"

No comments:

Post a Comment