Sunday, May 21, 2017

LEAKED


LEAKED CORRESPONDANCE 

From: Valentina Matviyenko

To: Hilary Clinton

I can't keep this story contained any longer. When Hillary Clinton visited Russia in July of 2012, I knew instantly that she was the woman for me. Watching her walk down those set of stairs from aircraft lifted my heart. Hillary, or Hill as I liked to call her, had an affair from August of 2012 to January of 2015. It was a deep and passionate affair. We both shared a hungering obsession for leopard print, and seeing the other in it. Our love affair, though as amazing as it was, ended due to the strained relation between Russia and the US. Hill was also running for president, and we both found it inappropriate to continue this relation during her election. My love has and never will die for her. It was deeply concerning though, when she called in November in 2016 soon after loosing the election. She expressed that she was concerned for her safety, and that someone from Russia had been trying to contact her. She left it there and didn't go into detail. Why I'm telling you about this love affair is because I feel, given our very last phone call, that her death isn't an accident, and with the death of Kislyak and Bill Clinton, this seems odd. I will always love Hill, and will hope for justice not only for her, but Mother Russia. Long Live Putin.

No comments:

Post a Comment